On Oct 18, 2008, at 12:20 PM, Brett Patterson wrote:

This is a good question. I would recommend the following page to view. http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/problems.html#amp

Here is the code that works for me:

Hi, I am just curious how many people in this list actually spend extra time making a validation error free page for the sake of validation when third party's code is embedded. Surely the above example is an easy fix, but how about embedding google calendar or other scripts?

I am not implying validation isn't important nor should be ignored. But as we in this list know it's not something that matters much as far as accessible site concerns. Do people today actually still trying to make the page validate by way of proper xhtml markup that may create problem in IE and then write another script to hack the IE?

tee