I use Aptana for all of my web development (XHTML/CSS/Rails/PHP). It was
just purchased by another company, but they do offer a community version for
free (Pro version for $99). (Link: http://www.aptana.com/studio/). They do
have a Mac version, although I've never used it, I'm a PC guy, but it's free
so you can atleast give it a shot as see if you like it.

Nick

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Hassan Schroeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>  If you want to save money and have an all round free open source editor
>> that does CSS, PHP, javascript, and other major languages I would suggest
>> notepad++.
>>

> Ignoring the fact that the OP requested a Mac -- not Windows-only --
> solution :-)
>
> So I'll mention jEdit <http://jedit.org/> -- also free/open source,
> suitable for just about any developer environment, plus cross-platform
> (requires a JVM).
>
> --
> Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Webtuitive Design ===  (+1) 408-621-3445   === http://webtuitive.com
>
>                          dream.  code.

> Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Nick Tomczek

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What!
You too? I thought I was the only one."
   -- C. S. Lewis