Yes, well thankfully there is a workaround. The ABBR element and title with machine code is a serious problem so far as accessibility is concerned.

Regards,
Anthony.

Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
Anthony Ziebell wrote:
Yes, until the brainstorm is approved and made standard. Hopefully soon,

As the lord of microformats Tantek seems so vehemently opposedĀ  to it, I sincerely doubt it will happen any time soon. It's now been roughly three years since the debate around ABBR issues first started, and little visible progress seems to have been made. Who knows, maybe the cynic in me will be pleasantly surprised, but I won't hold my breath...