On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:15:38 +1100, Anthony Ziebell wrote:
> Oh, also... there is a requirement for our pages to validate (hence I can
> only see
> JavaScript as a valid option at this point?)

*Is* there "a requirement for our pages to validate"? I would have
thought that making a page more accessible would be far more important.
After all, Google sees fit to ignore validation in order to speed up
page rendering - another worthwhile goal.

I must say that I regard validation and spell-checking as equivalent
(and equally important). If I use my U.S. spell-checker on a review
of a book with the word "colour" in the title, should I change the
spelling according to the spell-check's version - "color"? I think not.

Cordially,
David