HI all,

I'm hoping there's a simple solution to my two problems.

All looks fine in Mac browsers x5 and IE8b2 (according to netrenderer) but not in:

IE6 - Mysterious margins are appearing between the header and the top menu and in both coloured boxes in the right hand column of the main content.

IE6+7 - the coloured boxes are not 'expanding' to contain the content (in this case a floated image in both)

I found this CSS as an alternative to a clearing div and it seems to fix things in other browsers - except those IE's:

#NameofContainingDiv:after {
        clear: both;
        content: ".";
        display: block;
        height: 0px;
        visibility: hidden;
}

Would anyone be able to have a look?

Here's the link:

http://www.igenerator.com.au/dev/sm09/homepage.html

Any other thoughts, comments, suggestions - always appreciated.

TIA,

Henrik Madsen
Generator
hen...@igenerator.com.au