Okay, so, after doing a little bit of research and asking the company where
the styles will be applied, I have found that it will be placed similarly to
code placed in a MySpace page...I am assuming developed similarly to a
myspace page's basic starting code. I am "applying" or "practicing" the code
on my personal MySpace page to see the results...my MySpace page can be seen
at http://www.myspace.com/irontombraider

--
Brett P.