From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org]
On Behalf Of Brett Patterson
Sent: 29 April 2009 18:00
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Background image not visible in ie

Have you used the CSS:     background-position: center center;   ?

--
Brett P.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Ben Dodson <b...@bendodson.com> wrote:

        It does of course require JavaScript which isn't strictly
necessary as you can get the same effect with just CSS (especially for
the purposes of the example given initially).

        With regards to background image positioning, I'm fairly sure
there is no way to stop it going to position (0,0) as that's how the
Microsoft Filter works.

        Ben

        ---
        e: b...@bendodson.com
        w: http://bendodson.com/

        Feeling social?  Connect with me on various social networks at
http://social.bendodson.com/ - You might also want to follow me on
Twitter at http://twitter.com/bendodson