Thanks Ben, Phillip, James and Brett

The guys over at unit interactive also have a help script to help fix the issues with transparent PNG images in IE6.

http://labs.unitinteractive.com/unitpngfix.php

I thought I would have a go at this one first - with the result that IE7 shows an index page with no CSS evident and no #header image (because it is positioned center center?) or #container background image, and in IE6 just a blank white page.

So where have I gone wrong? Just working on the computer ATM, have not uploaded any of this.

Thanks

Kind regards

Lyn