Thanks for that little gem, Luke.    I was kind of hoping for advice on the
best way to learn more about SEO, and the most up todate techniques.  I got
a bit depressed when I googled SEO, and the first 50 or so results on what I
searched for had dates in 2005.   I feel sure that SEO has changed since
2005.   Maybe it hasn't.

And my site is out of date and is being upgraded.  Those errors you refer to
are a result of the WYSIWYG inline editor I used on my AFPv3.1 CMS.  It's
since been brought up to date and on the AFPv4.0CMS's I'm installing for
clients the results are up todate and much more compliant.     I'll upgrade
my own site when I get time, but paying work takes precedence over
non-paying work in our household.

Thanks for pointing it out.  Just what I needed.

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia

0422 985 585

AFP Webworks Pty Ltd

 <http://afpwebworks.com> http://afpwebworks.com

Full Scale ColdFusion hosting from A$15/month