I'm sorry if this is off topic.  I think it crosses over standards because
it relates in a way,   I hope you'll be a bit forgiving to me...

I need to upgrade my Search Engine Optimisation skills.  I've had quite good
success at getting good rankings for my clients with attention to standards,
good practices with design and coding,  but I feel I need to know more about
SEO and ought to update my skills in this area.  I need to learn more about
current techniques and become more skilful at the techniques I use.

So I'm asking for your advice.    What's the best way for me to update SEO
skills?

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia

0422 985 585

AFP Webworks Pty Ltd

http://afpwebworks.com

Full Scale ColdFusion hosting from A$15/month