Dropping the DOCTYPE declaration appears to fix it...

Breton Slivka wrote:
I see I have still not conviced you of the weirdness of this bug. I've
updated my version to have a 1px border, and more items in the list,
which are NOT covered by the P element. None of them are clickable,
disconfirming your conclusions.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Kepler Gelotte