THREAD CLOSED.
WAAAY OFF TOPIC

Thanks
Russ

On 16/06/2009, at 7:43 PM, Chris Dimmock wrote:

I think the answer is...
Yes, technically, there probably is more fibre & nutrition in the cardboard box....
:)

Sent from my iPhone

On 16/06/2009, at 10:51 AM, "Mike Kear" <w...@afpwebworks.com> wrote:

This is off-topic for this list so please respond direct to me rather than
the list ...

I'm looking to have a quick chat to someone who's worked at Dominos Pizza
some time in the last 5 years - not necessarily in the IT area - even
someone who's delivered pizzas would do. But if you've worked there or know something of how they operate, I'd be grateful if you could contact me.
(Just being a customer isn't enough - I am too)

I need to ask a fairly basic question about an aspect of their operations - I wont be asking you to break any confidences and its not for any competing
project.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
0422 985 585
02-4577-4898
AFP Webworks Pty Ltd
http://afpwebworks.com
Full Scale ColdFusion hosting from A$15/month