I doubt you'll find a free host that supports all those needs.
Especially considering nearly all your requirements need licensing.
You should seriously consider using a Linux based host, and as much Open Source stuff that you can.

Also, not meaning to flame you, but if you think the server needs to support javascript, then I doubt you really know what your doing. Javascript comes down to the client side browser, not the server side host.

Marvin Hunkin wrote:
hi.
just looked at one site http://www.110mb.com but does not have my requirements.
i need to have a free webhost, that is accessible.
as do not have a credit card.
that support cgi, visual studio 2008, sql 2008, as building a three tier site using visual web developer and sql with a friend.
and also need java script, possibly php.
can any one recommend any thing at all.
cheers Marvin.