Hi guys!

It's been quite a long time since I last contributed to this list but I've
been busy making my own website.
It's built on Expression Engine (my first one with this CMS) and I'd really
would like to know what you guys think.

http://www.raulferrer.com

Things to keep in mind: the portfolio and services are there but they're not
completely finished, 'cause I want to develop each service and each client
more deeply.

Other than that is more or less done. I'm working on the multiple languages
(it's going to be in 5 languages), so it's still needs some work to do.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Raul

PD: I've tested it with FF2 & FF3, IE6, 7 & 8, Opera 9, Safari 4 and Chrome
3.