There is no action because the data has been totally faked. Emails have been released proving the scientists promoting this fraud were making up the data as they were going along
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/20/cru_climate_hack/

But if you are so worried you can lower your carbon emissions by turning off your computer. Facebook leaves a carbon imprint. Turn off your air conditioning and heat too.

I assume you are planning on living in Copenhagen for the rest of your life. Plane trips also leave a carbon footprint. You should only go anywhere by walking.
Now if we can get back on topic please

Michael Horowitz
Your Computer Consultant
http://yourcomputerconsultant.com
561-394-9079

Paul Collins wrote:
Hi all,

I've decided to stop whinging about the lack of action on Climate Change and do something about it! I am currently in Copenhagen for the Climate Change Summit (COP15), which you've probably been hearing about.

There's a load of stuff going on behind the scenes that you won't get to see on the news, such as Klimaforum - a totally seperate people's forum, where anyone can attend. I've setup a Blog about these things, which I'll be updating dailly. http://climatechangestuff.com

I'm no expert on this stuff and there is so much technical jargon out there; the point of this trip is to learn more. The focus of the Blog is to document what I'm finding out and make the issues easy to understand.

Please take a look if you're interested in Climate Change & COP15. I don't want to annoy you with constant messaging if you're not though, so I've setup a Facebook page, if you subscribe here you can get updates: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cozza/188288886599?v=wall

Or, you can sign-up for email updates on the right hand column of the site.

Or Twitter: http://twitter.com/cozzabags

Cheers, and and all the best.
Paul