Lesley Lutomski wrote:
Hi David,

I also have a problem with the double border on the menu items, combined with the underlining of the links - too many lines too close together. I have neurological problems, which may partly account for my reaction here, but I asked my husband and he also finds it a bit "busy" and distracting.

Could I suggest removing the underline and spacing the menu items slightly further apart, or using a single rather than double border? (I do actually like the double border.) Also, changing the blue to an orange or red that would be less jarring against the brown would be a big improvement.

Lesley

markup
<http://chelseacreekstudio.com/mhr/>

Still a  neurological problem for you now, Lesley?

~d

--
desktop
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/