David Laakso wrote:
tee wrote:
I sent you a screenshot taken from Opera Mini directly from iPod using landscape view It might go into your junk box. I am quite certain the image is the result of the max-width declaration in your img and the horizontal scrolling is the product of EM width with the combination of max-width.

Opera mobile 10 emulator doesn't has the same issue though, but then I have learned to never trust the emulator from day one.

tee

Whoops. Hit send too soon. Here's the rest of it...

Got the iPod screenshot, thanks -- will look into it.

The image issue has been resloved in the Opera Mini Simulator and in the Sany Mirro handset [a low-end device] with Duncan's suggestion of setting Image Quality High. This makes the image from too narrow to too wide.

I changed the CSS as follows to reduce the image width: /* was 96% */

@media handheld, screen and (max-width: 480px), screen and (max-device-width: 480px) {
body#p #main img {
max-width : 35% !important;
height : auto !important;
}
} /* for Opera Mini 5.1 on SanyoMirro 4 BoostMobile*/

Best,
~d

http://chelseacreekstudio.com/

desktop