Thanks all for the help.

display block it's is. I am so used to expecting Firefox to render everything
correctly! When it doesn't, I couldn't think further :)

Was going to use modernizr, therefor not worry about IE browsers, but didn't
realize the script couldn't take care of CSS part.

Are these HTML5 tags inline elements by default or it's that (the latest)
Firefox and Opera not yet supporting them? I thought they are of block elements.

@David, this is going to be a personal site for me to learn the HTML5, so I am
not worry the JS part too much.

Without CSS, wouldn't the browsers render the page just like normal HTML page
with browser default styling?
Quote Hugo, "It will create those elements for IE6-8 (and older browsers with
lack of HTML5 support) in DOM." I suppose DOM will still work in older IEs when
CSS is off yes?

tee