Sure. :)
The issue i am encountering is when I generate HTML on the fly using js
templates. I have a couple of templates written with sections and headers tags.
Because html5 shiv only create the elements on document loads, it will not work
the html5 tags that gets appended to the document later. IE keeps throwing an
object undefined error.
I didn't realize this can be a bit of issue until i started work on it. I could
modify the templating js to create the elements, but not sure whether it is
worth the trouble at this stage.

So watch out if you rely on js libraries that do something like this:
$("body").append("<section>something</section>");
$("section").text("new something"); // this line will throw an error in IE.

Hope that makes sense.