You know, we're all honestly glad that you've been able to get away for your season's holidays and everytime a post you've linked to comes up we get reminded of it yet again. Please people, change your list settings "BEFORE" you go away so that we don't all get jealous while we're stuck here slaving away while you're off sucking back a margarita somewhere's warm and sunny. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

Cheers,
Doug Burt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Brown" <n...@bosslevelgames.com>
To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 2:52 AM
Subject: RE: [WSG] Re: WSG Digest

Seconded.

-----Original Message-----
From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org] On
Behalf Of Nicholas Bower
Sent: 19 December 2010 07:20
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Re: WSG Digest

Hi Mods can you possibly drop emails from list and digest with subject
containing "out of office" or "autoreply"??  20-50% (at times) of
emails I get from this list are a digest wholly consisting of ringing
out of office responses.  Pretty standard list filter to apply.

And for the people doing this many thanks for the escalation points
perhaps I'll try one over the break. :)

On 19/12/2010, at 12:58 AM, "wsg@webstandardsgroup.org"