We all go through this every holiday season Nick.
Look at the big picture.
Russ provides us with a great resource. For free.
1st auto responder message, and you are gone. Guilty until proven guilty.
Just look at the first line, or header, then delete.
That's the deal. And Russ could charge.
He doesn't.
Thanks Russ. You are Legend.
Oh, and By the way. Lazy listers who "reply" or "forward" without truncating the previous 47 or so other lister's reponses are FAR more annoying. And waste far too much bandwidth
Think about that Nick. Then look at your email.
IMHO, Love and peace to you all, thanks Russ, and Merry Christmas
Sincerely.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone