On 6/14/11 7:45 PM, tee wrote:
David,

Thanks for the response. I made two screencasts.

In advanced browsers and no problem. The "dropdown" at the left top
somtimes does show through if the connection is very slow and the
page takes more than 10 seconds to load.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z11rqWBLLuc

In this movie taken from IE7, between 17 to 18 seconds you can see
the hidden layers (choose your tea and tea bag (2) ) shown through
while the page is still loading.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI9QvAFKoSM

I am trying to find a way if it's possible to prevent this from
happening despite the slow connection.