Hi
Your best bet would be to look at the tools provided by Vision Australia visionaustralia.org under accessible solutions.
They have a free toolbar you can download.
I am also looking at providing web accessibility testing services as a part of the services offered by CPK Web Services. Would anyone be interested in that kind of a service?