From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org]
On Behalf Of Spellacy, Michael
Sent: 24 June 2011 17:16
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Accessibility Testing

Hi WSG Friends!

The company I work for is considering dropping WatchFire for testing
because of the price. I'm really concerned about not being able to test
code against specific accessibility guidelines like WCAG 1.0 or 2.0. Do
any of you know of any cheaper (or free) applications that do just as
good a job?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations you may have!

Regards,
Spell

Michael Spellacy
Lead User Interface Developer
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC
125 Broad Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10004
www.tmp.com