Hi Mike,

Don't know if this will help, but I wrote an article last year on replacing
the <noscript> element with Dom/JavaScript.

http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/replacing-noscript-with-accessible-un/

Med vennlig hilsen / Kind regards,

Frank M. Palinkas
Senior Technical Writer, Web Standards and Accessibility Designer
Core Engineering, Opera Software ASA, Oslo, Norway
Mobile: (+47) 95 17 61 11
Web standards and accessibility tutorials:
http://dev.opera.com/author/947856