Hi Tee,

As far as I know all the stylesheets ánd all the linked resources in them like
background-images will be loaded with meadia-queries. So I am afraid that the
large background image that you try to avoid for mobiles, will be loaded anyway
as long as you try to solve this with media-queries.

Bye,
Frances

www.waalweb.nl
www.smartscripts.nl
Zelfstudiehandboek Websites Ontwikkelen met HTML, CSS en Dreamweaver
WaalWeb | Halfweg, Noord-Holland | KvK 34350833

Op 20 sep 2011, om 00:02 heeft tee het volgende geschreven: