On 11/09/2014 20:04, Michael Black wrote:
Hi Mike,
> When is hamlib-3 used?  At least for my build on Windows 7 hamlib2 is what
> is used and ends up in the install.
If you are using the latest JTSDK on you should be linking in Hamlib-3
built from my fork of the Hamlib development repo.

There was an issue with the PkgConfig tool not being included in the
JTSDK which could case the wrong Hamlib version to be picked up. That
issue has recently been fixed by Greg.

If you are getting ANY Hamlib libraries in the install 'bin' directory
then something is not correct in your build setup.

The easiest way for me to check what you have is for you to send me the
file CMakeCache.txt from your build directory.