Hi Chris,

There is no problem running wsjtx.exe on 64-bit Windows 8.1.  However,
we can't test every possible rig and control software combination in
advance, so we depend on reports like yours.  Most of the CAT-control
issues are being handled by Bill, G4WJS, and usually he can fix such
problems very quickly, once identified.  I am copying this brief reply
to the wsjt-devel list.  You will probably hear from Bill soon, with a
request for more info.

     -- 73, Joe, K1JT