Mike,
I ran your change on top of Bill’s patch. See the attached diff file for the difference between r5700 and my current dirty version.

It did not solve the problem.

The trace results are here:

The trace starts when I started the program, and ends when I quit out of the program.

The first transmit cycle starts at 18:46:00, and the error occurs at 18:47:53.

Steve k9an