Hi Greg,

ARMv7 device

Yes you do. Here in Australia.

At "club.bmarc.org" yes, the ADSL fails sometimes.
Here at my home, it's been running 24x7 for perhaps 2 years now.

Alan VK2ZIW

On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 19:15:59 -0700, Greg Beam wrote
> Hi Richard,
>
> What version of JTSDK are your running and how did this error get
> produces ( steps taken? )?
>
> I don't have an armv7l device, so I can't really test this out, but
> I suspect the "l" is for little-endian and most things are hf ABI
> but that's purely a guess. For WSJT-X I don't think either one
> matters really.
>
> If you want to manually build WSJT-X, I think Bill sent you the link.
>
> 73's
> Greg, KI7MT
>
> On 1/9/2016 15:50, Richard Bown wrote:
> > Hi
> > Using a Odroid Xu4 running Ubuntu 15 , all the downloaded deb files are
> > armhf
> > Yet when JTSDK is run I get:-
> > RUN CONFIGURE
> >
> >   Unsupported OS armv7l

> > COMPILE MAIN TARGETS
> >
> > grep: Makefile: No such file or directory
> > make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
> >
> > The CPUs are
> > Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex™-A15 2Ghz and Cortex™-A7 Octa core CPUs

Alan

Man's greatest waste of time: Worshipping the wrong God.
Consider Jesus.
Alan Beard               Unix Support Technician from 1984 to today
70 Wedmore Rd.           Sun Solaris, AIX, HP/UX, Linux, SCO, MIPS
Emu Heights N.S.W. 2750  Routers, terminal servers, printers, terminals etc..
+61 2 47353013 (h)       Support Programming, shell scripting, "C", assembler
0414 353013 (mobile)     After uni, electronics tech