Hi Richard,

The PyCObject_Type error and the error your getting when trying to run
JTSDK ( the original problem you posted ) are two different things
completely.

The PyCObject_Type error is almost certainly due to the fact when you
manually built WSJT-10, the build used Python2-Numpy and not
Python3-Numpy. The PyCObject_Type module does not exist in
Python2-Numpy, thus the reason for the error. Do you get the same error
when you build WSJT-10 with the JTSDK menu or as this from the menu build?

Can you send me a link to the .deb file you downloaded / used? Something
does not look right here.

Thanks

73's
Greg, KI7MT