I fully Agree with Dave AA6YQ, that was uncalled for and very inaccurate and
vindictive

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 01:19:53 -0500
" Dave AA6YQ" <aa...@ambersoft.com> wrote:

> [...]

Best wishes /73
Richard Bown

Email : rich...@g8jvm.com
HTTP  :  http://www.g8jvm.com
nil carborundum a illegitemis
Ham Call: G8JVM . QRV: 50-432 MHz + Microwave 23 cms 140W, 13 cms 100W & 3cms 5W
Maidenhead QRA: IO82SP38, LAT. 52 39.720' N LONG. 2 28.171 W
QRV VHF 6mtrs 200W, 4 mtrs 150W, 2mtrs 400W, 70cms 200W
OS: Linux Mint 17.3 x86_64 on a Dell Inspiron N5030 laptop