I'm running r6616 on an RPi V3. Decodes real well on JT65, JT9, and WSPR-2. It
is connected to an OmniaSDR rig. Currently having an intermittent issue with
transmitting, but Bill is working on it with me.
73, Jim / W6JHB

      From: KI7MT <ki7m...@gmail.com>
 To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 11:28 AM
 Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] WSJTX on ARMHF SBC ,

Hi Richard,

I've not built WSJT-X on my RPI2 for a few weeks, so I'm nut sure about
r6370, but the many of the folks on WSPRNet use these small SBC devices
for WSPR. It may be worth posting there for further assistance.

Link: http://wsprnet.org

As a side note, Ubuntu 16.04 is approaching, maybe these QT5 / OpenGL ES
issues will be resolved then.

73's
Greg, KI7MT