On 14/04/2016 20:13, Richard Bown wrote:
> very simple reason,
> odroids use the Mali GPU and hence Opengl ES, its been passed back to
> Hardkernel, as the
> OpenGL ES compatibility issues are theirs & ubuntu's
Hi Richard,

do you know if the problem is missing functions in the OpenGL headers or
is it Qt not detecting the OpenGL features and trying to use something
that is not provided. I ask because if it is the latter then the Qt team
may have already fixed it and you might be able to get a patch. Building
Qt from source is a bit of a long task but there are plenty of
instructions out there.