Title: Re: [wsjt-devel] WSJT-X v1.7 splash screen
Hello Joe,

thanks for the modification. Running r7005 now.

On my machine (Win 7, 8G RAM, I7 3.4 GHz) the main screen and the splash
are coming, as far as my eyes can see, at the same time. JTAlert aligns
to the splash screen. If I click OK, the splash screen is gone, JTAlert
in the background in a position as it was with the splash. This happens
on every startup. So I saw your change in the code, but on my machine
more or less nothing changed operational wise.

But please forget this minor issue, no big deal to start WSJT-X and after
that the JTAlert.

73's de OE1MWW
Wolfgang