And what if you leave the splash screen up?

de Mike W9MDB
      From: Wolfgang <oe1...@gmail.com>
 To: Black Michael <mdblac...@yahoo.com>; WSJT software development
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 3:05 PM
 Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Splash patch

Re: [wsjt-devel] Splash patchHello Michael,

starting with "JTAlert.exe /wsjtx" WSJT-X comes up, JTAlert comes up and the
splash screen
is in front. One click on the splash screen and it's gone. JTAlert macros work,
all set.

73 de Wolfgang
OE1MWW

 | It apparently depends on the order things come up.

In my testing if I leave the splash screen up JTAlert macros no longer work.
Clear the splash screen and they work again.
Others are reporting it never works....no details on their setup.
With the change I sent JTAlert macros work with the splash screen still visible
since it's got a different window title so should work for everybody.

de Mike W9MDB