first off, I have a very old computer running win-7/64 .. however, I was
running r1778 yesterday msk144, calling CQ here and there for 2 hours.
Watched as several stations reported reception.

this morning I tried the same circle-the compass at 0400 .. again,
several stations reported reception on 6m.

Then K0TPP called about an hour later and the CPU went to 49%.

I since rebuilt and when I run it the cpu is still 49%.

I am unable account for why MSK144 worked for so many hours then decided
to hog my CPU to death.

Is there a way I can revert to an earlier version with MSK144 and see if
it's me or the r7178 ?

Bob KD7YZ