Hi all,

1. Is there any objection to my removing the checkbox labeled
"dB reports to comments" from the Settings -> Reporting tab?
I introduced this way back when I was using a logging program that would
accept only RST ("599")-style reports.  My guess is that nobody uses it.

2. A brief reminder to all that this email forum, wsjt-devel, is
intended for communications with and among program developers.
Questions and advice about how best to set up one's computer, select
program options, etc., are better addressed to the wsjtgroup reflector
-- where they will benefit more users.

        -- Joe, K1JT