So why is that notification bar in the lower left sometimes Red in color?

Receiving xx% and sometimes it's Red. Most of the time it's Green.

The actual percentage doesn't matter. Sometimes that is 58% sometimes it
is 160% ( I think it once got to that).

I'd have asked this in the WSJT group but they may not have MSK144.
Also, of some import, after the Yahoo fumble of allowing to be hacked
then not telling us, I cancelled anything Yahoo just to be safe.

Not to say I might apply for another hack-able account, Just sayin ...

--
73,
Bob KD7YZ