Hi All,

So I installed a fresh copy of the latest Qt 5.8 this afternoon and rebuilt
WSJTX v1.7.1-devel (@ r7561) expecting to see some build errors I had last time
round - but there were none!

And I am very happy to report that when using Qt 5.8 - I have not seen the same
issue again!!

So I recommend using Qt 5.8 now going forward when building WSJTX to run on
MacOS 10.12.

Thanks for all the information, feedback, etc. from all who assisted and guided
us on this issue.

Best Regards

Keith
zs6tw