HI all using ft8 v1.8.0-rc1
 when i call cq  with call 1st ticked workes fine call sequence as exppeted
but when i have logged call, enable tx goes out @ i have to re  enable to
call cq again, i do not have  disable tx after sending 73 ticked ??

now  looking for dxcc n0  50 in ft8    like mode,   have decoded down to
-21  @ up to  +15  with no trouble .

 well done 73 gordon