Dear James,

Do not forget to set as "*checked"** the box on "TX after sending 73" on
Settings-Behavior configuration General Tab.*

73's Pedro - PY2HH

<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=ppoccio...@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 10:22 PM, James Shaver (N2ADV) <n2...@windstream.net>
wrote:

> I had a FT8 QSO with W7PSK earlier (thanks!) where I was calling CQ, he
> responded to me, we went through the sequence, he sent his 73 and then
> moved off to call CQ elsewhere on the band. Unfortunately, my 73 pulled his
> TX back to where I was causing him to accidentally start calling CQ where
> he had just answered me. Would it be simple to have the TX not be pulled
> back upon receipt of the 73?  I know he could have unchecked "Call 1st" and
> avoided being pulled back but then if someone had answered him after
> calling CQ, he would have to manually answer.
>
> Just curious. :)
>
> 73!
> Jim S.
> N2ADV

*If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.*
e-mail me (click down)
Pedro Carlos Pocciotti <ppoccio...@gmail.com>