Hi Jim,

I concur re habitually unchecking "Lock Tx=Rx" when sending Tx6 ("CQ") - I curse myself when I've forgotten to do it and someone calls me split, consequently finding myself dragged off to their qrg. Calling cq and then accidentally leaving the original qrg seems to be considerably more disruptive (especially when running a pileup) than accidentally replying in "split mode" to someone else's CQ.

Regards, Mark

PS Glad to see there are attempts to make FT8 auto-sequencing more "context sensitive" - it's discussed elsewhere but I've also seen bad sequencing and mis-logs due to unfortunate non-related (but perhaps close qrg) decodes.

Currently WSJT-X v1.8.0-rc2 r7996