On 09/21/2017 05:34 PM, Joe Taylor wrote:

Hi Joe & all,

> WSJT-X does not attempt to replace the cognizant human being using it.
> All logging information is presented to you for review, before you click
> "OK".
>
> As station operator it's your responsibility to maintain your log as you
> want it maintained.

Because the log entry window is presented before the end of the QSO,
having the presentation time as end time, in the case of the option
requiring the opening of this window, I have suggested to include a new
button allowing to set the current time as the end time of the QSO. An
alternative option could be to insert a new button "save the log entry
with the current time as end time". This would be simpler as the
changing of the end time in every log window for every QSO.

Please allow me to point again to this suggestion.

Best wishes,
Claude (DJ0OT)