From: Joe Taylor [mailto:j...@princeton.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 11:09 AM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Lost logging times

Hi Dan,

On 9/21/2017 11:54 AM, Dan Malcolm wrote:
> Joe, Michael,
> I don't disagree.  I do have a problem being the cognizant human being
> at times, and yes it is my responsibility.  I just didn't realize how
> things worked until now.  The online guide says nothing about this
> behavior however (yes I did read it).
>
> 'Nuff said.  It's on my head now.

No problem...

On the User Guide:

We put a lot of effort into this document.  We want people to read it,
because WSJT-X is a complex program.  Many people don't read it, as you can
tell from some traffic here and on the wsjtgroup email list.  In part this
may be because the Guide is already some 90 pages long.  We don't have the
space (nor the inclination) to describe of every detail of every program
function.

        -- Joe, K1JT