JTAlert has that capability as chosen by the user.  You can choose band/mode or
all.I imagine some DX want to work somebody they haven't before first...but
can't imagine they're ignoring you en masse if they see you calling.

More likely they can't see you.  Unless you're running a beam antenna pointing
at them you're likely to find a DX with not-so-good noise in their area.
pskreporter.info can tell you a lot on how you are propagating

de Mike W9MDB

    On Thursday, February 8, 2018, 9:25:31 AM CST, Ed Stokes