closes.  Some difference looks correct with multiple open statements in the
logic but sure doesn't look like 25 of them.

de Mike W9MDB

    On Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 1:20:54 PM CST, Bill Somerville
<g4...@classdesign.com> wrote:

  Hi Doug,

 thanks for this analysis. Which WSJT-X mode were you monitoring?

 On 21/02/2018 19:16, Doug Collinge wrote:

 This seems to have been swallowed. Apologies if there is a duplication...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
 From: Doug Collinge <doug.colli...@gmail.com>
 Date: Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 11:59 AM
 Subject: ​​ Memory Leak in jt9 Process
 To: ​​ wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

  There seems to be a memory leak in the jt9 process started by wsjtx. I have
included a chart showing the memory use growing from about 20MiB to over 300MiB
in the course of 11 hours. I set wsjtx to monitor 40m overnight and recorded
the memory stats produced by /proc/*/statm at one minute  intervals. The change
in slope of the curves indicates the band opening and more signals being
decoded.
  The configuration here is Ubuntu 17.10 with an RTL-SDR. gqrx demodulates USB,
filters and feeds the audio to wsjt-x 1.9.0-rc1 using pulseaudio.
  Doug VE7GNU

 ​