At least for me JTAlert now starts WSJT-X just fine...nag window of course
stays until clicked.If your intent is to break JTAlert starting it up I guess
you'd better break it again....but this is the way it should nag IMHO and not
have such side effects.

de Mike W9MDB

    On Wednesday, February 28, 2018, 8:25:58 AM CST, Bill Somerville