Yeah...that works too...anything that doesn't look like a grid or is at least
distinct.

-----------------------------------
Michael D. Black

    On Tuesday, March 6, 2018, 3:59:35 PM CST, Bill Somerville
<g4...@classdesign.com> wrote:

  On 01/03/2018 23:05, Black Michael via wsjt-devel wrote:

 I sent this about 4 days ago but haven't heard anything about it.... Is this
OK to apply?
   Add hisGrid to wsjtx_status.txt so programs like PstRotatorAZ can use actual
grid. Assigns "NA" if not available.
  https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbibasioq6io8nd/status.patch?dl=1
  de Mike W9MDB

Hi Mike,

is the choice of "NA" for grid not available for any firm reason? I would
prefer something less ambiguous like "n/a" if that is ok.