Alex, VE3NEA kirjoitti 23.03.2018 klo 22:41:
Hello,

I have written some code that allows a UDP server, e.g., a logger, to tell WSJT-X what background color to use for each callsign in the Band Activity panel. This might be useful to those who chase various awards, if the logger assigns different colors to new IOTA groups, US counties, etc. The end result looks like on the attached screenshot. The .diff file is here:

Hi !

Quite same what cqrlog does on it's own CQ-monitor.

Colors of calls and locators vary (with up/lowcase ltrs) telling status compared to own log ( in Mysql database).

It also warns (keep cool =blue) about directed CQ if own continent compared to caller continent is same (I'm no DX) or if directed
call is not directed to own continent.

Cq's can be answered by double click of corresponding line. "Follow" property's line can also be double clicked and it uses 1.9.0.rc3 new
feature that loads Std messages, but does not fire TX.

--
Saku
OH1KH